Thursday, July 25, 2013

FIND ME, who Eminem?



I have been checking up on these new additions to the whichever family addition. Is it Shady Records or Interscope which I believe marshal has been /had has/ been with for more than a tad and has been not with and is now the new Shady Label without the shade.

 https://www.facebook.com/ShadyRecords


I am worried about him if you image search him with any of these characters/Slaughterhouse is a hip hop supergroup consisting of rappers Crooked I, Joe Budden, Joell Ortiz, and Royce da 5'9".
 I get a rather gloomy arrangement of well A pretty fake setting.. I in my recollections of stars always if not as a whole group individually would at the least have some kind of media or private style pictures to boast off to the rest of the universe.
 I am including the little bit of pictures/fake looking too/ and includes the word Barb in joes shirt/ may be his real sisters actual name; yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment